Broken Heart
Ever thought that love doesn't matter that much to me. Always think that I can forget a guy easily. However this time, its not that easy. Its been 3 months and I still haven't got over him.
We never start a relationship but the way he treat me make me fall in love with him as he cares for me, takes care of me.
Maybe its because of my lack of love and care from young, I pin all my hope of love from him. However he disappointed me. He not only rejected me, accused me of having motive and what makes me most upset is we are never friends anymore.
Even if he don't like me, I still would like to be friends with him.
On and off, I will think of him, his laughter, the times we spent and make fun of each other. I still cry whenever I think of him. I don't hate him and I wish him well in all things he do.
Its the first time I really love someone so much I think.

2 Comments:
the thing is, he doesn't even want to be ur fren in the 1st place.
"in the first place" means before he knows u like him.
if he is not in charge of u, u think he even wan to tok to u meh?
Wake up!
Quote: "Its the first time I really love someone so much I think."
Time to change target. Go love urself lah.
Post a Comment
<< Home