feeling good
Hee Hee, I didn't hurt myself for two weeks liao and oh i feeling proud of myself. Life has not been easy and obstacles always come when i thought things are getting better. Now, I felt confident that if I continue like this, I will be able to fully recover by 35 like what Dr Marcus said. I feel good about myself, feel confident about myself, feel good about school starting, feel good about this world and feel that I want to continue living. Don't know why, the world suddenly feels so good, I feel like doing things for myself for my room and many other little things like washing clothes. I always wear them till I don't have other clothes but now when the clothes are half gone, I will go and wash. I tidy my room a bit and prepares for school. Okay, I am going to watch TV liao.
Cindy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home